Each Mevaris jewellery is a handcrafted artisan creation that could be passed down in a family for generations. We believe each and every piece from Mevaris is precious and must be handled with care. In order to maintain the original appearance of your Mevaris jewellery, we recommend you to follow the below instructions:
- Avoid contact with water to extend the life of your jewellery.
- Limit exposure to direct heat and sunlight. These could severely damage your jewellery.
- Avoid exposure to perfumes, beauty products and certain chemicals. Keep all jewellery dry and always put on after use of cosmetic products.
Although diamonds and gemstones are some of the hardest materials in the World, the cut and setting can make them vulnerable and they could still break under impact. Especially larger stones should be worn and handled with extra care. Therefore;
- Avoid impact or friction of any kind including physical activities such as exercise, swimming and going to the beach.
- Limit contact with rough surfaces and other metals to avoid scratching.
- Wear your rings on your non-leading hand to minimize the risk and remove all jewellery if you know you are about to embark on an activity.
Diamond cleaning is a very delicate process and requires professional care. If necessary, we only recommend you to use soft cotton cloth.
When not in use, store jewellery in the protective bag and box received with purchase.
Precious stones can be scratched or damaged when it comes into contact with one another, we recommend that you store each piece of jewellery separately. To keep your jewellery scratch-free, secure and untangled while travelling, it’s worth packing a jewellery roll or wallet, where each item has its own pouch or compartment, ensuring your earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings don’t get lost in your luggage.
When you purchase a Mevaris piece, you receive care for a lifetime. If at any point you have any doubts about the state of your Mevaris pieces, please stop wearing your jewellery and contact us immediately. Our jewellery experts will be more than happy to assist you.